1) What do I do if I’m experiencing problems when I’m applying?
Please reach out to us at email@example.com if you are having any issues at all when applying through our careers portal, and we will do our best to assist you in the application process.
2) What is the age requirement to work at WOW! mobile boutique?
Do to the nature of our business verifying legal contracts it is required that all team members be 18 years of age or older.
3) How do I apply for multiple locations?
At WOW! mobile boutique we have multiple locations throughout Canada, and some in the same city. Once you’ve created a profile, you will have the ability to apply to multiply locations. If you are contacted for a phone interview, you will have the opportunity to discuss your location preferences.
4) What should I do if I don’t see a particular position for which I’m interested?
We are continuing to open multiple locations throughout Canada, and are always looking for great talent! If you do not see a job posting for the area you are interested in, please e-mail your resume/cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Kindly specify in the subject line your city preference.
5) What document formats are accepted when applying?
We accept standard document formats including .doc, .docx, and .pdf in our application tracking system.
6) Should I be including a cover letter when applying?
We always want to hear about why you’re interested in joining us here at WOW! mobile boutique, and a cover letter is a great way to express your interest in joining our team.
7) Do any positions require team members to be bilingual?
In our Quebec market it is an asset to be able to speak both French and English to meet customer needs. In other markets we will specify if there are additional language requirements in our job posting.